Cleveland Personal Injury Lawyers With 45 Years Of Experience
No one expects to suffer a personal injury. But unfortunately, people are injured every day due to medical malpractice, dangerous or defective products, negligent drivers, and other causes.
If you were injured and someone else was at fault, you deserve to be compensated. The personal injury attorneys at The Robenalt Law Firm, Inc. will help you recover the financial compensation that you deserve.
We offer a free, no-cost meeting to discuss your case, review the circumstances that led to your injuries, and help you decide if you wish to move forward with your claim.
If you decide to work with us, we will handle your personal injury claim on a contingency fee, which means you won’t pay us an attorney’s fee unless we recover money for you. If we accept your case, the same guarantee applies to any case expenses we advance.
Cases We Handle
The personal injury lawyers at Robenalt Law represent people who have been injured due to:
- Medical Malpractice. Medical malpractice occurs when a doctor, nurse, or other medical provider deviates from the recognized standard of care and injures a patient. Medical malpractice can occur in hospitals, medical centers, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and other medical settings.
- Dangerous and Defective Products. Product defect claims arise when consumer products cause injuries. Examples of product liability claims include prescription drugs, household appliances, toys, car seats, high chairs, motor vehicles, tools, and other defective or improperly manufactured products, or when the manufacturers of these products fail to warn consumers about potential dangers.
- Auto Accidents. Car accidents occur every day, sometimes with catastrophic consequences. A car accident may be caused by drunk driving, distracted driving, defective parts, and more. If you were hurt in a car accident, our lawyers will fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Truck Accidents. Collisions involving trucks, 18-wheelers, and other commercial vehicles almost always cause severe injuries. Special rules and regulations govern truck drivers and trucking companies. An experienced truck accident attorney can help you recover the compensation you deserve.
- Workplace Injuries. No one goes to work expecting to suffer a serious injury and end up in the emergency room or admitted to the hospital. Unfortunately, workplace injuries are common, and you are entitled to compensation through the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation. You may also be entitled to additional compensation through a third-party lawsuit.
- Premises Liability. You are entitled to compensation if you suffered an injury because of a dangerous condition on someone else’s property. But Ohio premises liability law is complex. Let Robenalt Law evaluate your situation and fight for the compensation you deserve. If you are suffering from a serious and permanent injury like a traumatic brain injury (TBIs), a spinal cord injury, or broken bones, you may require a lifetime of expensive medical treatment. You may be unable to work for a short time, or even forever. These kinds of financial losses can be devastating for any family.
If you were injured and someone else was at fault, Robenalt Law can help.
How an Experienced Cleveland Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You
Regardless of the type of accident you have suffered, we can help you obtain the compensation you deserve. Most personal injury lawsuits involve insurance companies who will do whatever it takes to pay you as little as possible.
Attorney Tom Robenalt understands how insurance companies work because he used to work for one. Today, Tom uses that experience to help personal injury victims recover the compensation they deserve.
Our lawyers routinely work with accident reconstruction experts, healthcare professionals, medical experts, life care planners, financial experts, vocational rehabilitation specialists, manufacturers, and other experts who will help win your case.
If you were hurt and someone else was at fault, you may be able to recover money for lost wages, potential future earnings, medical bills, physical pain and suffering, emotional pain and suffering. and more.
Taking the Next Step Is Hard. Let Us Help
At Robenalt Law, we understand how difficult it is to even consider taking legal action after a traumatic event. Many injury victims feel that the legal process is intimidating. Put our experience to work for you so you can deal with healing – in whatever form that may be.
Ohio law requires that a personal injury lawsuit be filed within two years after the accident. To protect your rights and give you the best chance of success, contact an experienced Ohio personal injury attorney as soon as possible. If your case involved medical malpractice or nursing home neglect, the time limits are even shorter. Lawsuits involving these types of claims must be filed within one year of the injury.
Robenalt Law Fights for the Compensation You Deserve
If you were hurt because someone else was negligent, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact the personal injury attorneys at Robenalt Law today to schedule a free, confidential consultation to discuss your situation and how we can help.
Our lawyers have extensive experience handling personal injury claims. We will help you recover the compensation you deserve. From our offices in Cleveland, The Robenalt Law Firm, Inc. represents people in Columbus, Akron, Toledo, throughout Ohio and elsewhere.
Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyers Today
For a free consultation: call 216-930-6282, email [email protected], or use our online form. Or read more below about our personal injury practice. The Robenalt Law Firm, Inc. represents clients in Cleveland, throughout Ohio, and elsewhere. In most cases, there is no fee unless we win.